Before church on Sunday I sat the kids down and took a few photos. I also had Dave take a picture of me and Brady and it actually turned really good so I had to share. Don't think I'm shallow, I'm just thrilled when a picture turns out good.
I do the same thing! If there is a picture that I love, I have to share it! And you do look great!Congrats on the new baby!
PS- Becca and Sarah were wondering if they could get invites to the Larson website. I didn't know if you needed their email addresses or if you already had them. Thanks
2 comments:
Ahh! How cute you all look. You really bounced back fast after Brady!
I do the same thing! If there is a picture that I love, I have to share it! And you do look great!Congrats on the new baby!
PS- Becca and Sarah were wondering if they could get invites to the Larson website. I didn't know if you needed their email addresses or if you already had them. Thanks
Post a Comment