Summer has only just begun but we have already spent our fair share of time at the ball park. Adam finished up his first season of Coach Pitch 2 weeks ago. Carson began his first season of T-ball a week ago. Carson and my niece Reagan are on the same team. My brother Jason and his friend Shaffen are coaching or should I say trying to coax ten 4 and 5 year olds to hit the ball, run the bases in the correct order, quit picking the grass in the outfield and pay attention. It is really fun to watch these games. Sometimes you just have to throw your hands up in the air and say, "Oh well, at least they are having fun."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ahh. The life of having boys. I guess we better get used to games and scout stuff. I'll be right there with you sis. Cute pics!
Very cute! Love the slide show of the baby. I knew he was cute but I don't want to get to close for Coodie reasons! And C-Section babies have the most perfect heads!!!!
Post a Comment