5 things on my to do list: finish writing my talk for Sunday, shop for Father's Day gift, Carson's t-ball game today, laundry, sleep.
5 jobs I've had: Payson Eye Care, student, dialysis tech, emergency room technician, mom & wife.
5 places I have lived: childhood home in Safford, Payson, our first apartment in Safford, apartment in Thatcher, our Safford (Artesia) home.
5 favorite snacks: Pepsi, Blue Bell ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, brownies & M&Ms ( no jokes about my diet!)
5 things you may not know about me: I'm the 1st counselor in our primary, I too sleep with a teddy bear, I love it pitch dark when I sleep (Dave needs a night light), I love to decorate for weddings and receptions & I love the feel of clean sheets (600 thread count).
5 things I'd do as a billionaire: Get everyone I know out of debt, invest in property that will make me more money, build our dream home, travel travel travel & do lots of good and help people out & buy a Cadillac baby!!!!
5 things I love: my family, my church calling, my Father in Heaven, sleeping (not getting much right now), David Wright my sweetheart!
Amy tagged all the people I would have. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment