June 19, 2008

Before and After

By now I am desperate for something to keep my kids busy and away from the TV with out having to drive into town. So today we decided to go through all the toys and reorganize them into their correct bins. The boys really pitched in and did a good job. It was almost like Christmas, they found toys they hadn't seen in a while. You know, kids are just amazing when it comes to remembering when and where and from whom they got a toy. I honestly couldn't tell you where some of those things came from, but they could. So now their room is all tidy, we'll see how long it stays that way. Maybe tomorrow we can tackle another room! Here are the before and after pictures. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Amy Allred said...

good job boys! send them over to my house next to clean. don't you just love that toy shelf? I couldn't walk in my house without mine.