I apologize to all of you who have been waiting with baited breath to see what is happening with our family (ha ha). Not a great deal has happened in the past week or so. I suppose the most exciting news is that I have a new nephew (if you read my sister Kris' blog you'll already be privy to this info) his name is Jack and was born on Sept 26. Mom and baby are doing fine after a few bumps in the road.
I have been up to my knees in Box Tops this week. We ended the first contest at school and like always some of the teachers wait until the last day to turn in all they have collected. I think we did pretty good, we brought in more that 4000 Box Tops since August. I have to prepare a shipment so we can get paid by December. I find real satisfaction in doing something that earns our school so much money.
My Dad called Friday afternoon and asked if he could take Adam with him to Wilcox for the weekend. It was Rex Alan Days in Wilcox and that means...TRACTOR PULLS. My Dad and brother love going and participating in this red neck tradition. This weekend they only watched. Dad took the motor home and I hear that he and Adam had a great time. Adam came home with all kinds of treausres. I had sent him with $2 and I know all his treasures cost more than that (thanks Papa). I am so happy that my kids can make wonderful memories with their Grandparents.
It was great to watch General Conf this past weekend. It was a relaxing day with lots of great messages.
Other than these things we've been going to soccer games, gymnastics, school, and work. We just keep trudging through. We hope that each of you are doing well and are happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have such a cute family! We are so proud of you both and are impressed with what good parents you are! XOXO Uncle Dave & Auntie Viv
Post a Comment