October 14, 2008

David vs Goliath


In our house the little brother is always picking on the older brother and on Friday he finally left his mark. I guess Carson didn't appreciate how Adam asked for his scooter back so he pick up a rock and threw it at him, oh no sorry, not a rock an oval stone. Adam's eye was already hugely swollen by the time he made it to my bedroom where I was. It has now turned some lovely colors! Brothers!

7 comments:

The Chidesters said...

It must have been something in the air the last few days. Adam should compare his black eye with the bite mark/bruise on Elizabeth's back that Jesse gave her Monday. Oh, sibling love!

Unknown said...

I always wished I had boys instead of girls. When girls fight it doesn't leave marks but it lasts longer because it takes longer to get over.

Kristen said...

oh my! and i thought i had it rough. all lara has ever done is tickle... i'm sure my brothers know what thats all about though. well, it looks like adam is pretty proud of his battle wound. thats all that really matters.

Anonymous said...

Hey David, reminds me of how we used to play. Fun to see your family. Lee

Valerie said...

Sounds like my girls!!! I asked my Brianna-4-why her eye was bruised, and she told me Amanda-2-didn't want to share her book. I'm glad boys aren't too different from girls or I'd be in a LOT of trouble with my 4 girls and 1 boy on the way!!!

We're All Wright said...

Dave and Dana, I am enjoying your blog! I love reading about your family. I think they are wonderful and it is because they have such good parents. XOXO Auntie Viv

Jason and Amanda said...

I love how Carson admits to it--not as throwing a rock but as an oval stone! That boy cracks me up! Oh, the stories Adam and Brady will have to tell his girlfriends someday!