We have been just cruising these past few weeks. Nothing much has been happening. Not much to write about. It's getting hot, just the way I like it. School is wrapping up. Mom is getting anxious for school to be out. Dave has been playing cowboy lately. He works with a guy that owns a cattle company and takes them to rodeos and ropings. He purchased a big cattle semi but can't drive it, so that's what Dave has been doing every other weekend. I miss him being gone but the guy is paying him so I guess it's worth it.
On Monday night we took the kids on the "Salsa Train". In our area we have what is called the "Salsa Trail". It is a collection of restaurants that serve salsa that work together to promote our area and encourage tourism. They arranged for a passenger train to come to town and load it up with eager folks to ride to Pima and get a sampling of all the salsa our valley has to offer. The kids didn't care one bit about the salsa but they really enjoyed the train ride.
That's about it for us. We'll keep on enjoying the warm weather and beautiful evenings until something notable happens, then I'll write about it. Until then...hasta!!
2 comments:
Glad you guys haven't fallen off the Earth! LOL! I am sure your boys LOVED the train ride! I would have enjoyed the salsa more than the train. LOL! Of course, Brandon buys something he can't use, so he ropes Super in! Well, I hope to see you tonite, when we bring the bike out to Dave.
Sounds like the train ride was fun! And tell Carson sorry about his tooth. Reagan felt bad and told me "the big story".
Post a Comment