May 18, 2009

Brady's Birthday

Yesterday was Brady's 1st birthday. Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year since we welcomed him in to our family. He was a bit of a surprise to us but we are so happy to have him, he brings so much joy in to our lives.--We had a little celebration for him at my parents house last night. We opened gifts (thank you everyone), ate cake and got messy. He had no problem tearing in to the birthday cake I made him. His cousins and brothers enjoyed "ice cream cone" cupcakes and the adults enjoyed cheese cake. Nothing fancy, just family celebrating his day together. We love you Brady!


7 comments:

Janae said...

What a mess! I love it. Glad he enjoyed digging into it! Spending the day with family is what is all about! Glad it was a good day. Happy 1st Birthday, Little Man!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday #1 Brady!!
We sure do love you.
What a cutie you are growing to be and we are so very glad that you are part of our family!!

Kris said...

I'm so sad we missed it! We called to talk to you/Brady, but you were involved with that cake already. I'm glad he enjoyed himself!

He is such a doll, and we can't wait to see you all this weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRADY!!!

Tera said...

I love the mess! That's what first birthdays are all about.

Bump and Erin said...

So cute!! I just love the great reaction to their first cake!! Happy Birthday Brady!

Jason and Amanda said...

Yeah for Brady! I love it when they actually eat AND play in the cake!

Michelle said...

oh my heck what a cutie! Jazlynn is 2 months away from that I'm so excited! We love Brady!