February 3, 2009

Our Temple

Yesterday evening my family met at the temple site to take a few pictures before construction begins on the Gila Valley Temple. We are so excited and blessed to have a temple be built right here in our valley. The sun was really bright and the boys didn't want to look at the camera, but I suppose it shows that they were there.
Keep up with the progress and goings on of the Gila Valley Temple.


It will be built in the grass field right behind this sign.


Then after we all went to dinner at Pizza Hut, talk about a noisy group! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! The Sandy temple up here is doing there open house, and I have tickets to take my kids through it. I cant wait for them to experience it!

We're All Wright said...

Wow that is so neat! I love your blog. I'm so glad you are getting a temple so close to home. We have to drive an hour each way every Friday and Saturday.