SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I hope this isn't tacky, but who cares, it is my blog and I can do what I want!!
We have 2 tickets to the Dolly Steam Boat dinner cruise at Canyon Lake in the Phx area. We bought them but now are not able to use them. The date is Feb 14th from 5:30 to 8:00pm. If anyone would like to purchase them from us at a discounted price please email me. You can check it out at www.dollysteamboat.com. It is an amazing cruise, we went last year and loved it! You can choose either a prime rib or chicken dinner.
This would be an excellent surprise for your sweetheart!!!!
I hope this isn't tacky, but who cares, it is my blog and I can do what I want!!
We have 2 tickets to the Dolly Steam Boat dinner cruise at Canyon Lake in the Phx area. We bought them but now are not able to use them. The date is Feb 14th from 5:30 to 8:00pm. If anyone would like to purchase them from us at a discounted price please email me. You can check it out at www.dollysteamboat.com. It is an amazing cruise, we went last year and loved it! You can choose either a prime rib or chicken dinner.
This would be an excellent surprise for your sweetheart!!!!
1 comment:
Totally not tacky, and your right. Its your blog so do what you want! Sorry I cant take them off your hands.... no one to go with! LOL
Post a Comment