Hey there, it's Amy, Dana's Little Sister. I am the queen of cracking codes and broke into Dana's blog to tell everyone it's her b-day and let everyone know what an AWESOME sister she is. Here are 10 things that we love about Dana----1. She is great at pep-talks. She helps build you up when you need it the most
2. We are so much alike and always know what each other are thinking. We don't even have to say much about a certain situation, we just need to exchange a look and we know what each other are thinking.
3. She is the best aunt to my boys. (We love all you other aunts too) My boys just LOVE their aunt Nayna. Especially my Rusten. He wants to be with her always and would take her over me anytime.
4. She is a good cook. She is always giving me ideas on what to make and knows how to bake cookies and goodies so well.
5. She is very giving. She has no problem sharing her things with others when asked. She is always thinking of others
6. She is a good mommy. It is very rare that we hear her raise her voice at her kids. She is always so calm when talking to them.
7. She is a great wife. Her and Dave have one of those marriages that make others jealous. They are in love with each other so much and it shows.
8. She is a great listener. Anytime I have a problem or bad day she lets me vent to her and never complains. She is always there for me and I am so grateful for her.
9. She has such a strong testimony and it shows. Her boys know so much about the church and you can tell that her and Dave really work on teaching them the things that they need to know.
10. And the #10 thing we love about Dana is that Dana is Dana!! She doesn't try to be anyone else and is very true to herself.
Happy 31st Birthday Dana Dorene....We Love you!!


12 comments:
Happy birthday Dana! We love you too!!!!!
Holy Cow Amy! You make me sound like a saint, I especially like #6 it is a HUGE reach! Thank you so much, it makes me cry to know that you think so much of your big sis. We really are the best of friends and are so blessed to have you in my life.
Love you, Dana
Happy Birthday Dana!
Happy Birthday! We love you tons! Hope you had a great day! Ps--Amy can crack in here...what else she crack???? Should we worry?Ha ha--grateful for good intentions!
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had an awesome one!!
Happy Birthday Dana!!
-Loretta
Happy Birthday Dana!!
-Loretta
I second all the things Amy has said. You are a great person and I'm so glad you are my friend! May be I can make you one of those chocolate cakes for next year if we keep up our hard work!
I am so grateful to have lived long enough to see my girls become friends! I can honestly say that there were days (weeks, years) that I would NEVER have believed that you guys would ever speak--much less be so close.
I am so grateful.
Hope you had a great day Dana! Dad and I sure do love you too...
Sorry this is so late, but I haven't been on the computer much lately. And I did call on the actual B-day, so I think I'm OK. I hope your day was great. We should get together & practice with your new pasta maker!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy happy happy birthday! I think Dana is an awesome niece!
Post a Comment