Today is my sweetheart's birthday. Any guesses on how old he is?? Would you be shocked to learn that he is turning 38 years old today? Yes he robbed the cradle when he married me.
I just want to tell everyone that I have the best husband in the entire world. You may think that you do, but I am sorry you do not, I have him. Dave Wright is a wonderful man and husband and father. I am so thankful that we found each other. I love you Dave!
10 Things I love about Dave or "Superdave" as he is known by most people.
1. He's handsome
2. So kind and generous to everyone
3. Very honest and has lots of integrity
4. Hard worker (lets me stay home)
5. Always a missionary
6. Worthy Priesthood holder
7. Family is always a priority
8. Still acts like a kid or teenager to be more exact
9. Can keep a secret
10. I never know what to expect next
My life is so full and I couldn't be happier.
10 Things I love about Dave or "Superdave" as he is known by most people.
1. He's handsome
2. So kind and generous to everyone
3. Very honest and has lots of integrity
4. Hard worker (lets me stay home)
5. Always a missionary
6. Worthy Priesthood holder
7. Family is always a priority
8. Still acts like a kid or teenager to be more exact
9. Can keep a secret
10. I never know what to expect next
My life is so full and I couldn't be happier.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Dave!! You have always been a good guy I am glad to know things don't change. I love you guys.
I think I remember one of your sisters saying"Great. How am I supposed to find someone as good/great as Dave?"
He truly is one of a kind.
aw that is SO sweet! i just love birthdays.
Happy (Belated) Birthday, Dave! You and Pete are almost exactly 1 year apart...he turned 39 on Aug 4. You are both cradle robbers!
Happy Birthday Dave!! You definitely have a great guy, Dana!
Post a Comment