March 25, 2010

Busy Mommy

I've always hated those women who claim to be too busy to blog or Facebook or email. I'd think, "Oh come on, you can't be THAT busy!" Well I'm not becoming one of those women but I have been somewhat occupied by a little boy named Brady. He is the most mischievous boy I have ever met. He really keeps his Mama running. Here are a few examples...
1. Last week as I was getting out of the shower he came running into the bathroom holding a steak knife. Come to find out he dumped the toys out of the crate in the living room and pushed it into the kitchen and climbed on to the counter.
2. He pushed his little red rocking chain into my bedroom and reached up on the dresser to find my wedding ring. I found it in the living room floor.
3. Once again while I was showering he filled the empty dishwasher with everything from the utensil drawer.
4. He found a highlighter and colored himself, the wall, our bedspread and a little bit of the carpet. Just for the record I have never had a child do this before, I'm very proud of this fact.
The last picture is where I found him yesterday, he pulled all the books off the shelf but was very happy!!
He is a challenge but I love him sooo much!




4 comments:

Bump and Erin said...

Oh, the things we put up with as mothers! Good thing he's such a cutie!

Amy Allred said...

oh that little boy! He is such a mess. Good thing he is soooooo cute!

Unknown said...

I think it is the third child syndrome. My third is the same way. I can never do anything with out her getting into something.

The Chidesters said...

I would also agree with the third-child syndrome (William....need I say more?). Also, I would HIGHLY recommend showering in the evening when someone else is home...then you can blame THEM for anything Brady does!