January 18, 2010

For Daddy...

Last night I was chastised for not updating my blog by my father. He said he misses reading about my family...never mind that we see him at least twice a week. So today I came over to his house to let the kids play outside on the playground and thought I might take this opportunity to update. - It's been almost a month since my last post and I guess I have not found a thing worth blogging about. We had a fun New Years, the kids started school again, Dave's work has really picked up and that means OVER TIME!! I got to host my first Auxiliary Training (Primary meeting) this past week, it went better than I could have hoped for and we had a great turn out. We are looking forward to Adam's birthday in a few weeks, PTO meeting soon, Box Tops contest, laundry, dishes, hair cuts...in other words...LIFE. I guess the only thing I can think of to share are the new pictures Amy and I took of our kids over the Christmas break. We are a great team, I take the photos and she edits them. She has gotten really good at editing. We even took some of my very pregnant sister in law and they turned out amazing, we printed them out and had them at her shower. So here are my sweet boys...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to hear what you are or are not doing! Love the pictures!

Kris said...

I hear you on the LIFE stuff. Somehow I'm so busy that I could just scream, but I'm not actually DOING anything. Hmmm....maybe I could blog about wishing for a nap.

Jason and Amanda said...

You guys might have to go into the picture business! The pics turned out great!