I started thinking about Halloween costumes back in July. Partly because I am a planner and partly because I can find costumes on Ebay much cheaper during the off season. I told my kids that if they are not allowed to watch it on TV they are not allowed to be it for Halloween, this narrowed it down a lot! Adam chose to be Harry Potter, Carson a bat and I decided that Brady would be a monkey, I really tried to talk Dave into being "the man in the yellow hat" but he declined.
The older boys had their annual costume parade at school, Brady and I went to watch. It is so fun to see all the kids proudly display their costumes. Saturday night we all met at my parent's house to take pictures of the cousins, then we attended our building's Trunk or Treat and then finished off the night at my Grandmother's house. Everyone looked great this year!
We had a princess (Emma) and 2 of the 3 Musketeers (Frank & Jack), the Queen of Hearts (Reagan) and the white rabbit (Travis), baseball players (Hunter, Rusten, Camm). They all loved each others costumes.
2 comments:
Adam made a great Harry Potter! And that monkey costume was too cute! And I can't believe Carson didn't want to be a dinosaur! Thanks for always letting us join in the Artesia Halloween fun!
Fun!!!!
Post a Comment