November 10, 2009

Fire Safety

This past week Carson has been very focused on making our family a fire safety plan. He was inspired by my sister Amy's family who recently held a FHE on fire safety. He has spent the past few days drawing a very elaborate floor plan of our house and outlining every escape route; he thought of every scenario! He presented his plan to us last night for FHE, below is his floor plan. Got to love our Carson!


5 comments:

Kris said...

What a little stud he is! Have you decided what you're going to do about his school? It's no wonder he's so bored in kindergarten!

Unknown said...

That boys brain works on another level than the rest of us.
I watched him work on this and he really gave it a lot of thought. If any you are having trouble working out an escape plan for YOUR house...maybe you could "borrow" Carson for a while.

Amy Allred said...

What a smartie pants! I am glad that he is learning good things @ my house! Not other things! I love the picture!

Forest & Ashley Wright said...

I love it. Carson always cracks me up. We need to start doing our monthly FHE again.

Jason and Amanda said...

Maybe he'll be a fire fighter and a paleontologist!! Go Carson!