April 9, 2009

Baby's First Hair Cut

I took the boys to get hair cuts tonight and we decided to give Brady a little trim. It was so cute, he changed right before our eyes. He sat still for the most part, thanks to Jayme and her antics. He looks like a little boy now! Thanks Nicole, you're the best!

Before 4/9/09

After 4/9/09

5 comments:

Amy Allred said...

Ah, he looks so cute! I could have done it too! I cannot believe that he is going to be 1 soon!! :{

Janae said...

What a BIG boy! It is crazy how a little haircut can make such a big difference. Well, he is adorable! Love U!

Tera said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

What a doll baby! He is just growing up too fast!

Kris said...

Oh no! You cut off all that adorable hair? I'm so sad- but look how "big boy" he looks. I just want to eat him up!