April 9, 2009

Adam's Play

This week has gone by fast, I suppose it's because the kids are out of school tomorrow...YEAH!!!! Last night we went to the 2rd grade play at Adam's school, he was an electric eel and did wonderful. He had a speaking part as well as a singing part. He really enjoys singing and dancing, even tho his uncles give him a hard time. Here are a few pictures of the play.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe how grown up he is!

Unknown said...

Shades of Uncle Jason! I'm glad that Adam is able AND willing to be out front and on stage. Gram said that she was really impressed with the whole production.
Way to go ADAM!

Kris said...

YEA Adam! I so wish that we could've been there!

And shame on your uncles- they're just lame. They don't have any talent & they're jealous of your awesomeness.

We love you!