You might as well get used to the fact that lots of my posts from now on will be related to scouting of some kind, I have 3 boys after all.
This past Saturday was the district Pine Wood Derby and Adam took first place again. He was the top Wolf Cub and really excited. We had to go back later in the morning for him to race against the top finalist from each age group. He ended up taking 3rd in the Grand Champion race and will advance to the Council race in May in Phoenix. Dave was so nervous and I can only imagine what this next race will be like. We heard rumors that the cars there are really fast.


This past Saturday was the district Pine Wood Derby and Adam took first place again. He was the top Wolf Cub and really excited. We had to go back later in the morning for him to race against the top finalist from each age group. He ended up taking 3rd in the Grand Champion race and will advance to the Council race in May in Phoenix. Dave was so nervous and I can only imagine what this next race will be like. We heard rumors that the cars there are really fast.


9 comments:
Dave was really nervous? LOL I thought the Pine Wood Derby was for the scouts! Congratulations Adam!
Great job Adam and Daddy, brings back tons of memories. Sure do love you Grandpa & Grandma
I've been wondering if he had raced in the District races yet!
Yea ADAM!! I'm so excited for you- and I hope that you do just as well in Phoenix.
Our big ward Eggstravaganza is this week, and I was thinking of calling & asking for some tips. It's basically a Pinewood Derby race, but with very few rules & the car/vehicle/slipper/coconut has to transport an egg down the ramp & into a brick wall without breaking it. It's a total hoot! Care to offer any ideas, Dave?
Oh, Dana- he's growing up so fast!
Great Job, Adam! We are sooo proud of you! Tell Dave to calm down a little he is ONLY a wolf, and there are more races and boys to follow! He will have ulcers by the time Carson gets there, nevermind bald by Brady! Ha ha! I love you, Dave! Good job, Mom and hang in there with all those BOYS!
Way to go Adam and Dave!!! We were happy to be there with you and experience the fun! Have fun in Phx!! haha
Congratulations, Adam and Dave. I'm not sure who is more excited about this? Just as long as you get over the "need for speed" before you turn 16, Adam!
Great Job Adam! OK dave what did you do? That's so exciting! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Great Job Adam! OK dave what did you do? That's so exciting! Can't wait to see you guys again.
The excitement was breathtaking...as was the speed! Way to go Adam...and Dave! We are proud of you both.
After we left the race, Reagan and I discussed Adam's wins...she said he should of gotten first because his "looked the coolest". So Adam--you are 1st to us! And good luck in PHX!
Post a Comment