March 5, 2009

Finally Out

After about a month of hanging on tight Carson has finally lost his very first tooth. I know it isn't very news worthy to any one else, but it is a mile stone for us. It seemed like it was lose forever. On Monday I tried the old "let me see that tooth"... POKE!! ... maneuver but it didn't work. Later that evening Dave walked in the house with a crying Carson right behind him. Apparently Dave also tried the old "let me see that tooth"... POKE!! ... maneuver and it worked like a charm, no blood, no pain. Carson wasn't upset because it hurt he was upset because his tooth didn't FALL out! Everyone kept asking him when that tooth was going to "fall out" and he thought that's exactly what should happen. I gently explained that sometimes teeth need a little help and took him to the mirror to show him the neat hole that was left in his mouth. Only after promising to take a picture and put it on the computer did he stop crying. So as I promised...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the hole Carson! When you start loosing teeth it means you're beginning to grow up...altho Larson's are known to NOT lose teeth very early.
Congratulations!

The Chidesters said...

Way to go, Carson! Jesse is no where near loosing a tooth. You'll have to coach him through the first one!

Kris said...

I think Emma will probably be about 8 by the time her first one comes out. So way to go Carson! I always knew that you were advanced & gifted!

Jason and Amanda said...

That is so cooooool Carson! Reagan is going to be so jealous! She wants to meet the tooth fairy. You'll have to fill her in on that part too!

Michelle said...

Wow....that is so awesome and so cute! Wow.....I just love your boys there great! Carson always makes me smile!!! YAY CARSON!!!!