December 1, 2008

More wedding pictures

I do like to dabble a bit in decorating. I have helped with lots of weddings and receptions and I love the creative side of it. I always have great helpers that make my vision come to life. I'd like to thank once again my "crew": Kris, Amanda, Amy, the other Amy and my Mom, oh and also my brother Tanner who made a wonderful new backdrop for me. Together we do a pretty darn good job. Josylyn (the bride) picked the colors and the general theme and we just ran with it. The only major problem was when a near by green house didn't come through with the flowers we had ordered, she had to order them last minute from the florist. It all came together nicely. Here are a few pictures of the wedding/reception decor at my youngest brother's wedding.

Seth and Josylyn 2008

















4 comments:

Miranda said...

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. You do such an great job with the decorating!

Jason and Amanda said...

Beautiful as usual! And lots of fun too! One more to go!

Unknown said...

We DO have fun...don't we?! It was beautiful...as usual and I especially love the way we can all work together for a common goal. That is the biggest payoff for me!
You did a great job getting us all lined up and moving in the same direction.

We're All Wright said...

I didn't know you were a decorator! I shouldn't be surprised because you seem creative. Hummmmm ... I wonder what else I don't know about you!? I'm ready to see the next wedding!
Auntie Viv