I have not blogged in a while mainly because nothing too major has happened around here. The kids are enjoying school and doing well. I'm staying busy with PTO and Stake Primary stuff not to mention being a mom and wife. One of the most exciting things that has happened is I no longer have to buy diapers...Brady is officially potty trained!!
I suppose the most major change in our life happened just this past week. Dave decided to take a position with a new company. He has worked for RSC (Rental Service Corp) for the past 9 years as a field service mechanic. Dave has been feeling the stress of working for RSC for a few years now. It didn't matter how hard he worked he was always being criticized by management. He loved his job but felt like it was time to move on. ***A little background*** When Dave was set apart in the bishopric he was promised some pretty strong temporal blessings. The very week after he was set apart Dave came across a job opening at Empire Southwest. Dave called the manager and was almost immediately offer the job. It pays more than his current job and has room for advancement. He will be working in Morenci at the copper mine, repairing the huge haul trucks.
I feel so grateful to our Father in Heaven. He has already blessed us so much. Since Dave made his decision to leave RSC he has been offered 3 additional jobs. I love that people know what a hard worker Dave is. I know that we will never go without employment and that makes me feel so secure. I am so thankful for marrying such a honest man. I love him so much. So join me in wishing him good luck at his new job.

3 comments:
Wow that's awesome Dana! It makes life easier when you have a hardworking husband. The Lord always knows better than us. It is easy to be happy when we see all the blessings the Lord blesses us with.So happy for you guys. :)
I worry about a lot of things...but Dave having a job has never been one of them. This job will certainly mean a change of life style for your family, but you'll manage.
Please know that I'm here to help with your boys in any way that you need in the future.
Good luck Dave!
Post a Comment