I think pulling off this party has given me a few grey hairs, especially when Dave decided he would stay home from work on his birthday. Thanks to my Mom, sister Amy and Grandmother, the party was a huge success and he was really surprised!!I promised lots of yummy treats and that's what they got! I spent the entire week making and freezing Oreo truffles, Nutter Butter balls, red velvet cake pops and chocolate chip cookies. Gram made her famous O'Henry bars and Dave's sister Heather made her famous salsa. All of the guests were well fed. And I just couldn't leave out the baby pictures! Take a look at the poster of pictures I put together.
Thank you to everyone that was able to come and celebrate with Dave. He has so many great friends and lots of wonderful family! We'll have to do it again in 10 years!!
My brother Seth gave Dave a sign that says, "Super Dave's Hanger" with a picture of his ultralight. Dave really loved it!
Grandma Joy and Grandmother Ford
Dave's mom Judy and sister Heather

2 comments:
That was soooo much fun. I don't know if Dave was truly surprized but he faked it well!
It was lots of work I know, but it turned out great.
Sorry we couldn't make it. Looks like you had some wonderful treats! Glad it all turned out well.
Post a Comment