August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave

Today is my sweetheart's birthday. I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man. I won't list 39 reasons why I love him because if you know Dave at all you know why he is such a great guy. I'd like to thank his parents for raising him to be so respectful to women and a big thank you to his Mom, Judy, for letting him and his brothers play with their "guys" (dolls) growing up, it has made him a very gentle and caring father.
I love you honey!
p.s. Any of the Wright brothers who would like to claim their guys...they are in my closet, please come get them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you too Dave! What a wonderful son-in-law you are and your talents and abilities add so much to our family
Have a great day!

Amy Allred said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!

Erick & Kami Wright Family said...

Happy Birthday Dave! The Guys would be so sad if they were split up so we better leave them where they are, safe and comfy in your closet!!! Ha Ha!

The Chidesters said...

Why haven't you pulled those dolls out for your boys, Dana??? Happy birthday, Dave! Dana, the wedding website looks great! You are very talented!

Kris said...

A big HAPPY DAY to you, bro! I hope your b-day is awesome!

Jason and Amanda said...

Dave--I'm a slacker and missed the big day! Hope you'll forgive me! But Happy Happy Birthday anyways!

ps--love the new duds--hope you feel as young as you look!