The past month my Mom, my Sister, our friend Charmaine and me have been taking a body conditioning class at Eastern AZ College. Our good friend Patti Wren is teaching it. It has been quite a sacrifice for all our families because it is 5 nights a week; our husbands and kids have been so supportive.
The class has been really fun and motivating. We have all lost weight and inches and gained muscles and endurance. We are planning on taking it again during the month of July. Hopefully by the end of the summer we will ready to do it on our own. I know it's not the most flattering picture of any of us but we are really proud of what we have accomplished and want to show it off. Patti had shirts made for us and we are so proud to wear them.
6 comments:
Good Job, Girls! Sounds like a lot of fun and very healthy too! Keep up the good work!
Fantastic!!! Fun post!
We ROCK!!!!!
Don't forget about Jocylyn! I hope I can keep it up while you guys continue. May be I'll sneek in here and there if Patti will let me!
Good job and way to go! I admire your dedication! Keep it up!
It's a good thing that the pic you posted was an "after" not one of us doing "downward dog" or that dumb "side leg lift". Ouch!
It really has been fun and altho it's not quite INSTANT success...it's pretty darn close.
Can't wait for NEXT session!
Post a Comment