The Wrights have been on the go and I just have not made time to post any thing new. So I am making up for lost time today...
Carson finished up his soccer season last Saturday. He decided to go out with a bang! First he tackled the coach's kid, during a break I told him that you don't win games by being mean to the other players, you win games by scoring goals. He looked me in the eye and said, "No sir, you win by taking out the other players!" I bit my tongue hard so I wouldn't laugh and tried to set him straight. The next thing I know he has knocked down another player and then jumped on his back and is yelling, "Giddie up horsey!" I promise he is not a monster, I don't know what happened to him. Luckily we know the other coach and he just laughed it off. Carson was so excited to get his trophy after the game! He took it everywhere he went for the next week, yes even to bed with him.
After the game we all went to breakfast with Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Gary and Uncle Forest. The pretty girl in the picture is Forest's GIRLFRIEND!!! Can you believe it? She is so great and we are all encouraging him to make her a permanent part of our family.
Then on Vetern's Day we decied to make a quick trip to Tucson. I needed to get the boys clothes for our upcoming family pictures and we wanted to meet our Tucson cousins at the zoo. Dave took off work and came along, yeah!! After the zoo we crammed ourselves into the tiny zoo train and took a trip around the ajoining park. It was a beautiful day and the kids had so much fun.

1 comment:
I love Carson! He fits in well with our family. It is amazing how different brothers can be...
Post a Comment