As many of you already know I have a sick obsession with Box Tops For Education. I think it is a great program...free money for schools! I love the program so much that I volunteered to be the coordinator for my son's school (Dorothy Stinson School). I took over the dying program and turned it around and last year our school earned around $1200. Our PTO had donated money to the PE and Music programs so we used the money to reimbursed the PTO.
The reason I bring all this up is because Bashas' Supermarket is running a fantastic promotion right now...buy any 8 participating Box Tops products and get a certificate for 50 Box Tops! That's an extra $5. Plus you can enter a contest to win 50,000 bonus Box Tops! I would like to encourage anyone who can to please participate in this promotion and clip any Box Tops you see in the future. Each Box Top you collect is worth $0.10! You can give the Box Tops to me for our school or use them for your own kid's school. It's free money for your school, what could be better?? The Bashas' promotion is only good thru July 22, so get shopping today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment